Sunday, January 20, 2013

New sim adult female Jamie RIdden released

Hello,
This is my first post in 2013, maybe 13 might not be lucky number but I hope you all do well this year :)
I have reinstalled my system recently, and seems like I have to fix my windows again... so I haven't make new skin for awhile, anyway I made several simmies
 and today I finished one.

She is an Adult sim, not a YoungAdult, so yeah that explains the creases on her face, I wrote a little background story for her as well.
Please go to my Sims3 model section to downloadand full info of the CC used and credit list

have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete